More Cat Care Information:
What is Frontline plus?
|General Cat Care #1: Before You Bring Your Cat Home|
|You will need food, food dish, water bowl, interactive toys, brush, comb, safety cat collar, scratching post, litter and litter box.|
|General Cat Care #2: Feeding|
|An adult cat should be fed one large or two smaller meals each day. Kittens from 6 to 12 weeks need to be fed four times a day. Kittens from three to six months need to be fed three times a day. You can either feed specific meals, throwing away any leftover canned food after 30 minutes or free-feed dry food (keeping food out all the time).|
Feed your cat a high-quality, brand-name kitten or cat food (avoid generic brands) two to three times a day. Kittens can be fed human baby food for a short time if they won’t eat kitten food softened by soaking in warm water. Use turkey or chicken baby food made for children six months and older. Gradually mix with cat food. Cow’s milk is not necessary and can cause diarrhea in kittens and cats. Provide fresh, clean water at all times. Wash and refill water bowls daily.
It is the best preventive medication for dogs and cats unhealthy and irritated behavior. The main reason behind this attitude is all hazardous parasites like flea and tick. Flea and tick are acting like an enemy of dogs and cats healthy condition, they have only two main works that are extraction of blood and spreading germs in the whole body of your loved pet, the result comes infected skin and coat problem. All versions of Frontline plus give one month protection against parasites to dogs and cats. Its appliance procedure is very easy and effective. It contains Fipronil which directly attacks the parasites central nervous system. Also, it contains S-methoprene which kills existing flea and tick, helps to stop regenerating eggs and flea larvae. Skin allergy, poor diet, sudden change in behavior, inching problem and skin and coat issue are few problems that can be harmful for your pet's health.
Effective Version of Frontline plus for dogs and cats
Frontline Plus for Dogs:
|General Cat Care #3: Grooming|
|Most cats stay relatively clean and rarely need a bath, but they do need to be brushed or combed. Frequent brushing helps keep your cat’s coat clean, reduces the amount of shedding and cuts down on the incidence of hairballs|
|General Cat Care #4: Handling|
|To pick up your cat, place one hand behind the front legs and another under the hindquarters. Lift gently. Never pick up a cat by the scruff of the neck (behind the ears) or by the front legs without supporting the rear end.|
|General Cat Care #5: Housing|
|Cats should have a clean, dry place of their own in the house. Line your cat’s bed with a soft, warm blanket or towel. Be sure to wash the bedding often. Please keep your cat indoors. If your companion animal is allowed outside, he can contract diseases, get ticks or parasites, become lost or get hit by a car, hurt in a fight or poisoned. Also, cats prey on wildlife.|
- 45-88 lbs- 3 Month Pack: It is only for large dogs under 20 to 40 kg weight. Include 3 packs and each pack is about 2.68ml.
- 45-88 lbs- 6 Month Pack: It is only for large dogs under 20 to 40 kg weight. Include 6 packs and each pack is about 2.68ml.
- 0-22lbs-3 month packs: It is only for small Dogs. Under 10 kg weight. Include 3 packs.
- 89-132 lbs- 3 Month Pack: It is only for extra large dogs. Include 3 packs and each pack is about 4.02ml.
- 45-88 lbs- 6 Month Pack: It is only for extra large dogs under 40-60 Kg weight. Include 6 packs.
- Frontline Plus for Dogs 23-44lbs: It is 23-44lbs- 6 Month Pack. It is only for medium dogs under 20 to 40 kg weight.
- Frontline plus For Cats-
- 6 months: It is 6 months pack. It is use for cats and each pack is about 0.5ml.
- 3 months: It is 3 months pack for cat's treatment. Each pack is about 0.5ml.
Benefits of discounted Frontline plus
- Kills all kinds of existing flea and tick completely.
- It provides 100 % protection from all parasites for full 1 month.
- Easy-to-apply and effective liquid supplement.
- Completely waterproof for 1 month.
- Stop regeneration of eggs and flea larvae.
- Gives effective treatment under your small budget.
- Kills fleas within 18 hours and ticks in 48 hours.
Points to remember
- Instant irritation may occur while the appliance of the drug.
- Constantly observe your pets' behavior and diet.
- For external use only.
|General Cat Care #6: Identification|
|If allowed outdoors (again, we caution against it!), your cat needs to wear a safety collar and an ID tag. A safety collar with an elastic panel will allow your cat to break loose if the collar gets caught on something. An ID tag or an implanted microchip can help insure that your cat is returned if he or she becomes lost.|
|General Cat Care #7: Litter Box|
|All indoor cats need a litter box, which should be placed in a quiet, accessible location. A bathroom or utility room is a good place for your cat’s box. In a multi-level home, one box per floor is recommended. Avoid moving the box unless absolutely necessary. Then do so slowly, a few inches a day. Cats won’t use a messy, SMELLY litter box. Scoop solids out of the box at least once a day. Dump everything, wash with a mild detergent (don’t use ammonia) and refill at least once a week, less frequently if using clumping litter. Don’t use deodorants or scents in the litter or litter box (especially avoid lemon scent).|