Having pets in home is always a fun for the family member's. Specially for the toddlers and the teenagers because when their parents are not at home or at work their pets acts as their friends and guardians to them. Not only they provide fully security to their children from the outsiders but also help in spending their free time at home. But taking care of a pet is really a big responsibility for its owner. Because certain pets needs some special type of care like their cages/ homes, grooming or special type of diet for their physical and emotional health . This special caring factor also applies for the domestic animals like Cats and dogs.
If you are a cats lover and you have a cat in your home then you should take extra care of your kitty. Because some times cats becomes aggressive to the outsiders and even to their owners. This is due to the poor training, fear or other factors. But if you provide them proper care like proper home, proper playing space and time then this problem can be cured easily. Because playing is one of the favourite activities of cats other than sleeping. They can play and enjoy with almost any moving object they come across. So to fulfill the needs of you cats like its natural instincts to climb and scratch, you can provide them a good cat furniture, condos or trees.
Image courtesy of Pinterest.com
Cat trees are the best way to satisfy your cats needs. It is something by which they can play with. As we all know that the cats are the natural climbers, therefore cat trees are specially made to provide them the artificial tree to climb on. These trees provides a safer way of exercise and scratching surfaces which finally avoid the health and behaviour problems in them. It also provides a way of adventure to explore and conquer things inside the house.
If you are going to buy furniture for you cat then firstly give importance to its safety. The cat house should be safer for cats as well as to those come close to it. Some of the things which should keep in mind while choosing a cat furniture are :
- Height: Cats love to climb on heights. So while choosing a cat house make sure that it is of multiple levels. You can choose up to 2-3 levels of house for them. There should be a proper entrance hole on every level of the condo, so that your cat can enjoy its playing and crawling inside the house.
- Safety: Make sure that the edges of the cat trees are made so clean that they will not hurt your pet.
- Well Balanced: Cat furniture should be well balanced, because cats like fun everytime. So make sure that when they are playing their home will not create any problem in their fun time. For that you can check its base. Buy a tree with a solid and large base with taller tree.
- Sufficient scratching area: Make sure that the cat tree has a sufficient scratching area because scratching is the another inborn instinct of cats. And this actions of cats keeps their claws clean, sharp and healthy. So consider this point also before buying a cat furniture for you kitty.
- Hiding spot: Cats love to play on hiding sports. So make sure that at least some of its area is enclosed so that your cat will hide in that area. Because cats belongs to a wild family who hide themselves on the tree or bushy area to save them from their predators.
So consider these few points in mind while buying a perfect house for you kitty.